Deadline: May 8th, 2023
Please send a cover letter and resume (labeled with your name) by email to email@example.com
The Bus Stop Theatre Co-operative is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that individuals from marginalized communities may have limited access to opportunities to build experience in arts administration. We also acknowledge that lived experience can be as valuable as formal training. We encourage applicants to describe the unique contributions they would bring to the organization in their cover letter.
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: The contract extends over a 25 week period from May 29th, 2023 to November 19th, 2023 with possibility of extension.
PAY: 10 hours per week at $23.50 per hour.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and moderate the Bus Stop Theatre Co-op’s social media accounts;
- Reshare promotional materials from renters on social media;
- Create promotional content for Bus Stop Theatre Co-op events, programs and members for its social media platforms;
- Seek and develop sponsorship opportunities in support of the Bus Stop Theatre Co-op’s operations, programs and fundraising events.
This position requires an organized, motivated, and self-directed candidate.
A person with the following skills is sought:
- Proficiency with social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Proficiency with Canva or other graphic design platforms
- Experience in event promotion and marketing an asset
- Experience in sponsorship outreach an asset